Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tips on Preventing a Stroke
#1
[[P]]​These are tips doctors advise to help prevent a stroke; [[P]]1. Add sweet potatoes to your diet-Potassium, according to a recent study can reduce one's risk of a stroke by 20%. You can also eat bananas, raisins and tomato paste.[[P]]2. Sleep less than 10 hours per night-Research by Harvard scientists have linked a more than 50% increase in stroke probability if you sleep more than 10 hours a night.[[P]]3. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day-Exercising 20 minutes a day can lower your risk of a stroke by 30% according to a 12 year study.




Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)