Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Wellescent.com Health Forums!
Welcome to the Wellescent.com Health Forums!

These forums provide members like you with an easy way to openly discuss medical topics related to your interests and to then connect with others who have posted.

Open communication comes from the ability to chat anonymously so it is NOT a good idea to provide personal information that might identify who you are or where you are from. While it might be nice to know someone in person, take your time getting to know them.

Here is some background about the forums. All members can see the General Forums. You will only see other topics of interest when those interests are specified in your profile. This means that the medical discussions you see are specific to you and others with the same or related conditions. If you are talking about cancer, you are not going to be posting it where others are talking about face-lifts.

For a given condition there are many predefined conversation areas to further narrow the conversation. This way you can avoid discussions such as raising a family with a medical condition when you are single without children. When you add new topics, try to pick your categories carefully and you'll find the resulting discussions more relevant to your interests.

If you have a topic and there are no other members yet interested, please still post your thoughts. A community only grows through the contributions of members like yourself. If you have a rare illness and are wanting to meet with others, you'll have a better chance if you leave a bread crumb in the big wide web for others to find.

If you like what you see on the site or in the forums tell others. If you don't like something tell us and be specific so that we can make the site a more useable and friendly place.

Feel free to leave any comments and suggestions or to ask questions in the appropriate forums.

Take care,

The Admin
(2008-11-03 12:30 AM)admin Wrote: Welcome to the Wellescent.com Health Forums!

These forums provide members like you with an easy way to openly discuss medical topics related to your interests and to then connect with others who have posted.

Open communication comes from the ability to chat anonymously so it is NOT a good idea to provide personal information that might identify who you are or where you are from. While it might be nice to know someone in person, take your time getting to know them.

Here is some background about the forums. All members can see the General Forums. You will only see other topics of interest when those interests are specified in your profile. This means that the medical discussions you see are specific to you and others with the same or related conditions. If you are talking about cancer, you are not going to be posting it where others are talking about face-lifts.

For a given condition there are many predefined conversation areas to further narrow the conversation. This way you can avoid discussions such as raising a family with a medical condition when you are single without children. When you add new topics, try to pick your categories carefully and you
ll find the resulting discussions more relevant to your interests.

If you have a topic and there are no other members yet interested, please still post your thoughts. A community only grows through the contributions of members like yourself. If you have a rare illness and are wanting to meet with others, you
ll have a better chance if you leave a bread crumb in the big wide web for others to find.

If you like what you see on the site or in the forums tell others. If you don
t like something tell us and be specific so that we can make the site a more useable and friendly place.

Feel free to leave any comments and suggestions or to ask questions in the appropriate forums.

Take care,

The Admin
hi admin
I am newbie here and I wanna do my best to help this forum get growing and I want to help,improve, and solve the problems of people.
I say again I would devote all my efforts to get you happy.
I think that the forum is still following it's original goal as there are quite a few debates about health going on and we have the possibility to learn with each others. At this point there aren't many members around, eventually because it's summer, but some more people would make the forum even more entertaining and helpful.
I am looking forward to be part of the forum and I feel please that
took the decision to join this forum and be able to share my life
spiritual experience and help to inspire and cure others. Thank you for
Welcome me :)
I feel that the discussion is as yet taking after it's unique objective as there are many level headed discussions about wellbeing going on and we have the likelihood to learn with every others. Now there aren't numerous individuals around, in the long run since it's mid year, however some more individuals would make the gathering much all the more engaging and accommodating. []order assignment service[]
This is one of the best forum. We can increase our knowledge by commenting and reading different posts. Coursework writing services.