I think that I might have gotten an infection from the black mold that is all over our rented trailer house. Both my husband and myself have been extremely tired, and congested for the last several months.
We are now in the process of moving to a different rental, one that does not have mold growing in it.
I would like more information about black mold, and how to treat it naturally, once it has infected your body.
I looked for a better heading to ask this question, and didn't know where else to put it, so moderator, feel free to move this elsewhere, if there is a better place for this question.